A major global medical devices company implemented Salesforce.com on a global scale. Our task was to ensure the successful setup of the system for EMEA and transfer of the existing data.
One of the keys to sustainable success of the project was a productive teamwork of Global IT , Sales Operations and Training together with the local businesses and the external solution provider.
The challenges included:
- Intercultural communication of a global project, managed by a US team
- Data migration from existing European CRM system
- Matching of CRM data with customer sales information from ERP system
- Definition and implementation of individual national requirements by market
- Adaption of new global customer segmentation strategy
- Setup and translation of system and data into German, French, Dutch, Spanish and Italian
- Training of 200+ users in 15+ countries and 6 languages